Please join us for the annual Parish Meeting – a chance for residents to raise any queries or make suggestions as to how to improve village life.
Below is the agenda:
| ANNUAL PARISH MEETING To be held on Monday 27th April 2015 at 7.00pm in the
Parish Hall, Millfield Road
The meeting will start with two presentations followed by a discussion after each one to hear residents’ views:
- A Neighbourhood Plan – do we need one? Peter Rutherford, Planning Officer, Northumberland County Council
- Policing Issues, Inspector Julie Cole, Northumbria Police
- Minutes of 2014 meeting
- Report from Broomhaugh C of E First School
- Report from County Councillor Anne Dale
- Report from the Village Hall Trust
- Chairman’s report
- Draft Financial Statement – for information only
- Minor Matters – including a discussion on the proposed gateway entrance to the village and traffic calming measures, a ramp, new Play Park equipment, and location of adult and teenage fitness equipment.
Cllr. Malcolm Reid, Chairman
13th April 2015