What matters to you?
Come and share your views about Riding Mill at the
Annual Parish Meeting
on Thursday 16th May at 7 pm in the Parish Hall.
See agenda below or click on the following attachments
ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
To be held on Thursday 16th May at 7.00pm in the
Parish Hall, Millfield Road
Professor Michael Green
The Ghosting of Anne Armstrong
Come and hear about the dramatic accusations of witchcraft in the Tyne Valley in 1673
- Welcome and apologies
- Guest Speaker
- Minutes of 2018 meeting
- Report from Broomhaugh C of E First School
- Report from the Village Hall Trust
- Report from St James Church
- Report from County Councillor Anne Dale
- Chairman’s report
- Draft Financial Statement – for information only
- Any other business
Cllr. Andy Dunhill, Chairman
1st May 2019
There will be display boards highlighting some of the current work of the Parish Council and other community groups.