“Reading groups bring people together, improve members’ wellbeing and help local communities to engage.” – The Reading Agency.
If you are interested in joining a reading group or book club, please get in touch with us. We can then give you more information on who to contact or how to set up your own. Please see our website for hints and tips as well as details of our reading group collection. For more information, please email mylibrary@
Call to schedule an IT Help Call Back appointment.
0345 600 6400
Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 17:00
Friday 08:30 – 16:30
All help is free of charge, private and done by library staff.
You will be called back by a Digital Help Line staff member on either a Tuesday or Thursday between 10:00 – 19:00
**If you prefer you can fill in this short form with details of the help you need and someone will get back to you.
How we can help
While some IT problems may be too tricky to fix over the phone, do get in touch if you’re struggling. We’ll try to help.
Help might include, but isn’t limited to:
- Getting online (connecting to existing WiFi at home)
- Using the internet.
- Setting up a free email account.
- Accessing free digital books to read or listen to.
- Supporting access to all digital NHS services.
- Setting up Zoom, Skype and other video chats.
- Online shopping.
- Troubleshooting other basic problems.